Minggu, 15 Desember 2013

@atarinslet lagi terbang..

Hi ata! let's reading my own blog, this is posting for you..
and I'm trying to use english language with a bad grammar ever after (?)
Ata I heard you'll fly to Pinang by naga ups plane? yeahhh you were send whatsapp to me a few minutes ago, and you lose.. lose because you turn off your phone. Why? Ataa... be there ataaa, dont leave me alone here :'
I can show my tears just to you, I can be a real my self when I'm telling you about my feeling. And you always know what I feel. And you know about my heart . And now you let me go.. must I hidden my tears again? so  tired Ata. But be pattiently, right? you don't leave me for a long time. I'll miss you..
Take care and have fun with your boy :)) Ms.Sapta!!
Don't forget about something from Pinang wkwkwk

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar